A period instrument early music ensemble presenting (mostly!) Baroque music based in Savannah, Georgia and the Low Country.
Savannah Baroque presents: Follies and Fantasies
Celebrating amazing variations and versions of the Folia, a hypnotic ground bass pattern, plus composer's flights of fancy and fantasy. Featuring music of Bach, Telemann, Vivaldi, and more.
Free concert, open to the public, presented by the Savannah Baroque Ensemble, with an offering collected to benefit the Brain Injury Association of Georgia.
March 4. 2018
5 pm - 6 pm
First Presbyterian Church
Music with a Mission Concert Series
520 Washington Ave
Savannah, GA 31405
Venue website: http://savannahfpc.org
- Audio recordings from Le Concert Royal: Music from the Court of Versailles
- Savannah Baroque awarded grant for residency at The Classical Academy
- Nov. 12, 2017: 1685: Music of Bach, Handel and Scarlatti at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Savannah
- Video of Savannah Baroque performing Handel’s “Sweet Bird”
- Savannah Baroque on WRUU 107.5 FM
- No Events
Like our page and join the conversation.