A period instrument early music ensemble presenting (mostly!) Baroque music based in Savannah, Georgia and the Low Country.
Savannah Baroque presents: Music for a While
Savannah Baroque plays at Greenville, SC's wonderful new Carolina Music Museum using one of their antique English harpsichords in an afternoon of music such as may have been performed in the southeastern colonies/states.
Members Anne Acker (harpsichord), Marcy Brenner (viola da gamba), Ann Cafferty (baroque violin) , Eric Caines (baroque oboe), Jeana Melilli (traverso) and Kyle Siddons (baritone) will perform works by Albinoni, Handel, Hasse, Hotteterre, Purcell, Leclair, and Corelli.
August 26. 2018
3 pm - 4 pm
Carolina Music Museum
516 Buncombe St.
Greenville, SC 29601
- Members of Savannah Baroque play for the Savannah Philharmonic Spotlight Chamber Music Series
- Audio recordings from Le Concert Royal: Music from the Court of Versailles
- Savannah Baroque awarded grant for residency at The Classical Academy
- Nov. 12, 2017: 1685: Music of Bach, Handel and Scarlatti at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Savannah
- Video of Savannah Baroque performing Handel’s “Sweet Bird”
Like our page and join the conversation.